Sr. Machine Learning Engineer at Knock.com
Our homes are our most valuable asset and also the most difficult to buy and sell. Knock is on a mission to make trading in your house as simple and certain as trading in your car. Started by founding team members of Trulia.com (NYSE: TRLA, acquired by Zillow for $3.5B), Knock is an online home trade-in platform that uses data science to price homes accurately, sell them quickly and guide the customer every step of the way. We share the same top-tier investors as iconic brands like Netflix, Tivo, Match, HomeAway and Houzz.
We’re seeking a Senior Machine Learning Engineer to join us in building our predictive models and our data science team. You will get to work with some of the most interesting data sets and have the freedom and responsibility to help shape our core products from initial data exploration to production models. You will design and implement the foundation of our predictive models and work closely with other team members to test the accuracy in local markets.
At Knock, we have fun, we move fast, we support and celebrate our fellow teammates, and we live by our POPSICLE values.
As a Sr. Machine Learning Engineer you will:
- Design and develop models that produce insights from residential real estate data.
- Develop, train, test, deploy and iterate on modeling approaches and methodologies.
- Evaluate, improve and iterate on the performance of existing ML models.
- Explore and recommend new data to improve model outputs.
- Apply and integrate model predictions to our new and existing products.
- Communicate model outcomes to the broader team.
We’re looking for Knockstars who have:
- Must be U.S. based.
- MS or higher in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or equivalent.
- Experience applying existing or novel methodologies to improve existing machine learning models.
- Minimum of 3 years of software development experience including coding, testing, troubleshooting, and deployment.
- Minimum of 2 years experience with building production end-to-end machine learning models at scale.
- Strong knowledge of machine learning frameworks.
- Python programming proficiency.
- SQL, MySQL or Postgres experience.
- Strong desire to contribute to a rapidly growing startup and being comfortable with learning new tools and technologies.
Bonus points for knowledge of:
- Real estate markets, MLS assessor/tax and parcel data.
What we can offer you:
- An amazing opportunity to be an integral part of building the next multi-billion dollar consumer brand around the single largest purchase of our lives.
- Talented, passionate and mission-driven peers disrupting the status quo.
- Competitive cash, full medical, dental, vision benefits, 401k, flexible work schedule, unlimited vacation (2 weeks mandatory) and sick time.
- Flexibility to live and work anywhere within the United States. As we are a distributed company and engineering team, we are open to any U.S. location for this role.
- This is a 100% remote, full-time career at Knock.
We have offices in New York, San Francisco, Atlanta, Charlotte, Raleigh, Dallas-Fort Worth, Phoenix, and Denver with more on the way. In fact, we are proud to be a distributed company with employees in 21 different states. This is an amazing opportunity to be an integral part of building a multi-billion dollar consumer brand in an industry that is long overdue for a new way of doing things. You will be working with a passionate, mission-driven team that is disrupting the status quo.
Knock is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please no recruitment firm or agency inquiries, you will not receive a reply from us.
Please let the company know you found this position on remoteaijobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote AI/ML jobs