Healthcare Data Analyst - Remote at SemanticBits
SemanticBits is looking for a Data Analyst with experience in Healthcare who is eager to use their domain knowledge and their skills in BI tools, SQL, and programming to rapidly turn data into insights.
- Six years of relevant technical experience
- Three or more years working in the healthcare industry in a data analyst role
- Intermediate / expert skills with SQL and basic statistics
- Demonstrable expertise in Python programming
- Strong problem solving and structuring skills
- Ability and desire to take ownership of and initiative for analysis; from requirements clarification to deliverable
- Strong technical communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to understand and articulate the "big picture" and simplify complex ideas
- Ability to identify and learn applicable new techniques independently as needed
- Prior experience working with Medicare and/or Medicaid data
- Experience with one or more BI tools, such as Superset, Tableau, MicroStrategy, Looker, etc.
- Strong understanding of relational database and data warehousing concepts (e.g. OLAP, dimensional modeling).
Please let the company know you found this position on remoteaijobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote AI/ML jobs