Senior Product Manager, Search Relevance at Eezy, LLC
Eezy is looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead our Search Relevance team to develop strategies and implement features to optimize the onsite search experiences for Vecteezy.com desktop and mobile. This role is primarily responsible for leading a team of engineers to improve the relevance of search by implementing algorithmic updates and monitoring effectiveness of the onsite search engine, which drives increased conversions, user engagement, and (ultimately) sales.
- Be the authoritative source for all things related to search relevance within our company. When people have questions, you have answers, or at least know where to look.
- Maintain a product roadmap and backlog outlining stories and epics while prioritizing the backlog to focus on the highest impact work for our customers first.
- Ideate and develop new search features and algorithms to enable the world to discover and download digital design assets.
- Lead a small and scrappy (yet highly talented) team of engineers and data scientists to define, design and build experiences that delight our 6M users each month.
- Understand the needs of our users in order to prioritize new features and product enhancements for your team.
- Release early and often, using A/B split-testing to optimize your way to glory.
- 5+ years of experience with analyzing, designing, building, testing and deploying search relevancy features within a business environment.
- Solid understanding of search architectures, information retrieval, learning to rank concepts and personalization.
- Understanding of machine learning algorithms and distributed systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effective time management skills
- Experience with big data / machine learning tools and frameworks, such as Python, Tensorflow, Keras, Spark, Hadoop or MapReduce
- Industry experience developing and releasing machine learning algorithms or systems for NLP, classification, regression or clustering applications.
- Experience optimizing search ranking and relevance functions in a related industry.
- Experience with search technologies including SOLR, ElasticSearch and Lucene. This includes setup, configuration, and relevance tuning.
- Experience working on multilingual search needs and natural language technology relevant to search.
- Experience working within an Agile environment.
- Owner mentality, willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary.
Eezy, is an equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, color, gender, religion, age, disability, or familial status.
Please let the company know you found this position on remoteaijobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote AI/ML jobs