ZeroEyes was founded by military special operations veterans, self-starters, and elite technologists. Our mission is to prevent gun violence and mass shootings by leveraging Artificial Intelligence.
We are recruiting those interested in joining an extremely high growth startup. If you are searching for a job that asks of you the bare minimum, please do not apply. Your position, perseverance, and skillset are crucial to our mission success. You will be asked to break new ground. We are not looking for passion; we are looking for obsession in our mission to save lives. If you lack the minimum requirements, but believe you are the right candidate, please apply and let us know why you are still a fit. We look forward to speaking with you.
If you are missing some of the skills but believe you are the right candidate, tell us why.
- Manage and improve our AI development infrastructure
- Optimize environments for training and testing deep learning models
- Build tools to automate manual tasks and visualize experiment data to communicate to the team
- Strategically guide developers and stakeholders as AI SME during new product development
- Develop APIs that enable our AI models to communicate with partners and customers
- Implement security measures to protect our models and data pipelines
- Collaborate with engineering team to deploy models in production
Skills and Experience:
- At least 5 years hands-on programming experience working on enterprise products.
- Demonstrated proficiency in multiple programming languages with a strong foundation in a statistical platform such as Python, R, Julia or MatLab.
- Experience building AI models in platforms such as Caffe, TensorFlow or PyTorch
- Linux, experience with AWS, GCP, Azure, etc a plus
- Kubernetes and Helm Charts
- Deepstream SDK, TensorRT
This is not a research role. If your only software experience is quickly hacking Python models using libraries like Numpy and Pandas this job isn’t for you.
Be ready to show us models you have created and discuss them in great detail.
You will be required to deploy software into production by building maintainable, readable, modular solutions using modern software engineering best practices. Be ready to talk about your experiences doing code reviews, building interfaces, and deployment systems. You should have strong opinions about best software engineering practices.
Please send resumes to email@example.com