This is a remote USA-based position within +/- 2 hours of Eastern Standard Timezones(NYC).
You will be joining a highly talented team of engineers and data scientists working on implementing production machine learning models in the media space. We are helping a large company optimize their production models and further improve accuracy by leveraging additional 3rd-party datasets. This role will require exploratory model testing, production system maintenance, and collaboration with technical SME to improve performance, accuracy, and methodology.
- Build machine learning models to solve forecasting, budgeting, optimization, and ranking problems.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders across product and engineering teams to solve problems and deliver creative solutions.
- Deliver machine learning solutions all the way to production and optimize production implementations.
- Data cleaning and analysis, feature engineering, model training, and optimization in Python and Spark.
- BA/BS/MA degree in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of professional experience in data science, doing exploratory data analysis, testing hypotheses, and building predictive models.
- A strong background in advanced mathematics, statistics, data mining, and machine learning.
- Advanced experience in Python, proficiency with SQL, and experience with distributed computing frameworks like Spark.
- Demonstrable experience in working on optimization problems.
- Experience in Amazon AWS tools - SageMaker, S3, EC2, EMR
- Experience with Snowflake preferred.
- Experience in the Ad & Marketing Tech fields is a huge plus.
- Applicants must have strong written and oral communication in English.
- Interacts with others using sound judgment, good humor, and consistent fairness in a fast-paced environment