RavenPack is the leading big data analytics provider for financial services. Financial professionals rely on RavenPack for its speed and accuracy in analyzing large amounts of unstructured content. RavenPack’s products allow clients to enhance returns, reduce risk and increase efficiency by systematically incorporating the effects of public information in their models or workflows. Our clients include the most successful hedge funds, banks, and asset managers in the world! We're privately funded and VC backed, and our recent Series B round raised $10 million.
About the Role
Are you super passionate about search? The Machine Learning Team at RavenPack is seeking proven technical leaders to help create a game-changing search experience that returns rich, intelligent, contextual and personalized search results across RavenPack's Search & Discovery products. We aim to build ranking, document and query understanding systems powered by machine learning pipelines in close conjunction with search infrastructure teams. Your goal will be to create and deploy relevance in low latency, high scale fault-tolerant distributed query and indexing systems
What You'll Be Doing
Ideal candidates have experience solving real-world search relevance challenges in large scale hosted search systems, have a strong track record of building machine learning models and deploying them in low latency, high scale production environments.
Your role will be to develop and implement strategies for utilizing natural language processing (NLP), intent analysis, machine learning and other leading-edge technologies such as learning to rank methods to help drive measurable relevance improvements in a variety of use cases and businesses that leverage our search to deliver rich user experiences. We are looking for talented leads and architects.
We have one of the largest archives of annotated textual data available, over 20 years of it to play with… We call it our Data Disneyland. If you are excited by the opportunity to work with a world-class technical team to deliver a high traffic, high performance, highly evolved search solution, then we want to talk with you.
What you need to succeed
- BS or MS in Computer Science or relevant field
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Machine Learning
- Experience with Search Engine technologies
- Experience with Natural Language Processing
Nice to Haves
- Deep knowledge of search relevance & ranking techniques
- Vector-based search
- Recommendation systems
Life at RavenPack
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 200+ team members between our offices in Marbella, New York City, and Singapore. We value collaboration and innovative thinking and are on a mission to hire the very best, and give them the room and support to grow with us. We pride ourselves on new ideas that can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
What's in it for you
- Flexibility on when to take a vacation
- Team of Superstars! We are proud to gather an international and diverse team of talented professionals (ex-Silicon Valley executives, Lispers and more)
- Motivational leadership: Here your job title doesn’t matter, we all sit together and work for the same goal. Grow together, you might even have the CEO sitting next to you!
- Competitive compensation, ongoing training and growth opportunities.
- International and dynamic environment (over 29 nationalities and 24 languages spoken!)