We are looking for a fully remote Data Scientist with experience in Python and PyTorch. You will help us build efficient predictive models that run in production integrated in our SaaS product.
Why Work With Us:
- We’re a small (but growing!) team that is very strong technically. You’ll be working alongside seriously talented engineers (Data Engineers with popular books published, awarded Data Scientists, etc.) with plenty of industry experience.
- We’ll rely on you to help us build a world-class platform. Your role will be vital to help us transform the 500M rows of data we collect every day into insights that our customers can easily digest.
- We work remotely. You work from where you want (in Europe).
This is a long-term full-time contract role. We care about job security for our team and we’re looking for people who want to grow with us.
What You’ll Do:
- Prototype algorithms to accurately predict real-world problems.
- Collaborate with our engineering team to integrate our predictive algorithms into production.
- Monitor relevant metrics for the models currently deployed to ensure their ongoing relevancy.
- Communicate with the Technical Architect to establish priorities and plan the roadmap.
What You Should Know:
- Python + PyTorch experience.
- AWS / Cloud experience is highly valued.
- Experience with the Hadoop ecosystem is highly valued.
- NLP experience is highly valued.