- We have an exciting opportunity for a skilled quantitative researcher to join an ambitious multi asset class project spanning quantitative research, alpha capture and optimization.
- This project is genuinely groundbreaking, and offers a startup-like environment and working culture with the stability of being backed by one of the world’s largest institutional investors.
- This is an exciting opportunity for the right researcher to research and implement cutting edge techniques in optimization, statistical prediction and machine learning.
- ** REMOTE FRIENDLY ** this is a hybrid team, and your role can be based either in our Singapore office or remotely (Europe or Singapore time zone)
In This Role You Will
- Conceptualize innovative ideas, methods, and/or models and efficiently implement in code
- Undertake challenging quantitative research by applying sophisticated and complex statistical and machine learning techniques to fundamental and alpha capture datasets
- Work with a global team of experienced researchers and portfolio managers with track records from brand name top tier quantitative investment firms
- Apply a process driven focus on researching, developing and implementing internal Alpha Capture strategies
- Report directly to experienced Portfolio Manager
Applicants are first screened on their academic and professional record, and progress through a technical interview, followed by online testing, and an interview with senior research team members. All applicants are evaluated on problem solving, raw intelligence, creativity, research experience, programming/technical skills and overall general fit.