If you join us, what will you do?
As a Senior Software Engineer at Jeeng, you will have a great impact on the product!
You will mainly work in the AWS cloud on Scala auction applications and machine learning projects. These services work together to generate on the order of millions of ad bids per second, reliably and durably store user actions taken on these ads, and then close the loop by training new machine learning models optimizing for user engagement.
Senior Software Engineer Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain the software and infrastructure powering a real-time advertising network.
- Design and implement strategies to increase the availability and reliability of the advertising network.
- Maintain and extend monitoring and instrumentation needed to manage the health of the advertising network.
- Integrate with and improve our DevOps systems running continuous integrations and rapid deployments.
- Respond to service outages in a timely manner.
- Integrate closely with data engineering team members to guarantee the persistence and correctness of auction events.
In order to be great at your job, you’ll need to have:
- 5+ years experience in similar roles or equivalencies
- Experience with Scala
- AWS experience
- Web, HTTP, Internet Computing knowledge