SiteZeus is hiring a Machine Learning Engineer to join our growing product team! Our ideal candidate has a strong background in Azure, scalable Machine Learning solutions, and the Microsoft suite of application development.
SiteZeus is a location intelligence SaaS platform based out of Tampa, FL and founded in 2013. We are a remote organization focused on company culture, industry changing technology, and employee value. Our customers use SiteZeus to make better decisions about where to build their next physical locations, and how to optimize their investment in existing locations. We empower brands to pick the very best locations by employing the very best people and giving them the tools to succeed.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Be the forefront of development of an industry changing product.
- Build machine learning pipelines and deploying scalable models to production environments.
- Implement code for production-grade ML systems in Python or R.
- Produce code that is modular, efficient, scalable, and maintainable.
- Regularly participate in Agile ceremonies including daily scrum, refinement, sprint planning and retrospectives
- Make suggestions for process improvements consistent with our theme of continual process improvement
Qualifications and Skills
- 6+ years of relevant work experience.
- Solid understanding of machine learning models, data analysis, and a variety of supervised and unsupervised learning methods.
- Experience building ML pipelines using cloud-based ML services, such as Azure Machine Learning SDK preferred.
- Experience building ML pipelines that integrate with products based on the Microsoft platform, including .NET, Azure, C#, PowerShell, and related tools preferred.
- Experience building models using deep learning tools preferred.
- Experience applying CNNs, RNNs, LSTMs, and related techniques to computer vision tasks preferred.
- Experience building models with geospatial data, mobile movement data, or street view/satellite imagery preferred.
- Experience working with multi-terabyte scale datasets.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or another STEM field. Masters or PhD preferred.