As a Data Scientist at UKG, you will be part of a team that is leading the next wave of disruption in the Human Capital Management industry. Employing the latest advancements in data science and artificial intelligence, you will impact millions of UKG customers by unlocking the opportunities to help employees work and live more satisfied, enriched and rewarding lives. You have a broad breadth of knowledge and experience in most of data science domains e.g., supervised and unsupervised learning, natural language processing (NLP), speech and text analytics, computer vision (CV), document image processing, transfer learning, etc. and have a passion for solving business problems.
In This Role, You Will
• Partner with a cross-functional team of data scientists, software engineers, and product managers to deliver products and features which customers love
• Leverage technologies, e.g., Python or Java, Jupyter, GCP, KubeFlow, CNN, RNN, Transfer Learning, etc.
• Reveal the insights hidden within huge volumes of structured and unstructured data
• Provide wide breadth of data science knowledge and skills in building machine learning models through all phases of development, from design through training, evaluation, validation, and implementation
• Flex you're interpersonal skills to translate the complexity of you're work into tangible business goals